Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri: 5am to 9pm
Saturday: 8am to 3pm
Sunday: 10am to 3pm
**We are closed on Sundays in July and August.**
Evening Hours:M-TR: 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Included with all annual and bank draft members
This easy program from Amazon.com gives back 0.5% of all purchases you make to our YMCA. Simply type the following link into your web browser, follow the easy instructions, and shop on Amazon.com as you normally would. Your shopping experience will not change, but when you check out, our YMCA receives a small portion of the purchase back as a donation.
Kroger is a big part of our community and they want to help non-profits thrive. This program gives back a portion of your purchases by simply using your Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card as you normally would. All you have to do is register it online by following the easy steps on the back of this page.
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. The Streator Family YMCA’s NPO is 11260.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count towards our Y until after you have registered your card.
The YMCA is a non-profit organization that is here to strengthen our community. Every penny that is donated to our cause goes towards our focus of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. Annually over 10% of our operating income comes directly from donations in our community either through the generous donations of the United Way or through individual or corporate sponsorships.
Please send any gifts to:
Streator Family YMCA
710 Oakley Ave.
Streator, IL 61364