- Guests must bring a photo ID on their first visit.
- All guests must complete a participant form and waiver at our Welcome Desk prior to using the YMCA. Guests under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian present with them to sign waivers and complete paperwork.
- Our Youth Admission and Supervision Policy applies to all guests (found here)
- Guests must adhere to all YMCA policies and usage guidelines as outlined in the Membership Handbook.
- Guest passes expire upon exit of the building.
- Anyone caught bringing in an unregistered guest may have their membership revoked.
- Guest passes do not include 24 hour access or child watch services. Group exercise classes have an age requirement of at least 14 years old and some are limited capacity and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Youth Guest Pass
0-18 Years Old
Adult Guest Pass
18+ Years Old
Family Guest Pass
2 Adults & 2+ Youth