There’s the gym. Then there’s the Y.
The Y is more than just a place to work out; more than a place where families can spend time together; more than a place to learn to swim; more than a place for kids to play sports; and more than a place for seniors to stay young at heart. The Y is all of those things and more. The Y is place where you can belong!
A YMCA Membership Includes:
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Centers including first-rate strength and cardio equipment
- 24 Hour Wellness Center Access for members 18 years and up
- Free Group Exercise Classes from Yoga to Aqua Fit
- Child Care while you work out, included with family memberships
- Free Smart Start Orientation Program with a Wellness Coach upon membership activation
- Nationwide Access with free access to 2,000+ participating YMCA locations around the U.S.
- Discounted Rates on programs and rentals
$63.00 (3 Months)
YOUNG ADULTAges 18-25
$99.00 (3 Months)
$126.00 (3 Months)
$141.00 (3 Months)
$99.00 (3 Months)
SENIOR COUPLEBoth Ages 62+
$114.00 (3 Months)
$150.00 (3 Months)
TWO ADULT HOUSEHOLD
$159.00 (3 Months)
- Monthly Bank Draft Memberships: This is a monthly bank draft agreement for a minimum of 9 months, and will be continuous until cancelled in person by the member. Early cancellation fee if cancelled prior to the 9 month commitment.
- 3 Month Memberships: 3 month memberships are paid upfront for a period of 3 consecutive months. This membership type does not auto-renew and will terminate at the end of the 3 month membership period.
- Annual Memberships: Annual memberships are paid in-full, upfront for the year. This membership type does not auto-renew and will terminate at the end of your annual membership period.
The YMCA does not issue any type of membership refund. Any balance due at the time of termination must be paid before a membership is cancelled. Membership status changes must take place by the 15th of the month. Status changes/cancellations must be done in person as paperwork must be completed. The YMCA will debit any account that is returned NSF a $25.00 fee. The YMCA will send payment through a second time to collect the membership payment. Any bank draft member that does not fulfill the initial 9 month commitment is subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee.